Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Howard Stern a new Judge of American Idol

United States of America, according to Howard Stern today before a judge Simon Cowell a seat for next season. Cowell, of course, is to leave the idol to be a judge on X Factor. According to New York, Idol is one of the few shows that can compete with the holding of Stern Sirius $ 100 million per year. The source also said they believe Stern can be more abrasive than Cowell.Some sources say it could be a hoax by all to make Stern Sirius to give more money. My question is: If you make $ 100 million dollars to just sit behind the mic and Yap for a few hours each day, why would you want more? Some people make it difficult for a million and one in a lifetime 100 times to do work that does not Stern. I would not be shocked at all if this is just a ploy to get Sirius to pay him more.  




If the rumors are true, let me be the first to say I will never watch American Idol again. As it stands, only to watch the tests because I enjoyed the itching Cowell and honesty over the years. I saw a panel judge a show of old comedy. However, if this makes a Nimrod from there, I'm finished. I'm sure that matters very little to him or idol, and all of his followers would bring ratings to the show. Just thought I'd throw it already Idol there.American cultural wasteland of the singing of the poor, and advertising and shameless obsession is unhealthy. Why make it worse with Stern that he would make it possible chauvinistic statements on every female that walks in the attractive to the test, anyway. Or, he will leave when he realizes that there can be a bevy of naked women try to break through the sex toys it.  





Much like with Ellen, and I wonder: Why was it Randy Singer, Paula was the singer Simon is a product of what Ellen and Howard said she knew what about the singing talent, especially when the end of the tests and not really matter what you will know why Stern does not bring in someone who knows what it's like be a singer and get a start in place of what I think is the deity sacrificing quality for quantity here is the amount of viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment